Every young person who comes to Valence will have a Keyworker. We believe this is an important feature of the support we provide within the school.
The Keyworker will
- Develop a close working relationship with their Keystudent.
- Together work on the areas the student would like to develop.
- Ensure the young person has someone to talk to when they need to.
- Offer morale support.
- Coordinate with other colleagues to ensure a consistent approach the the young persons support.
- Maintain communication with families and carers.